Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project Record

On Tuesday the 5Th of October, i researched more into my chosen record project i also started putting together a two page A3 show of the a day i spend in Baldock recording. I took sketches and drew some pictures i also made notes on the weather conditions and more, another way i recorded was i took allot of pictures of some of the history of Baldock, street signs and landmarks.When i had put this all together i experienced another way in which i could record this was a podcast i enjoyed making a podcast with my partner but dismissed using it from my final project on knebworth house because i found it to difficult with the equipment given in the school and from doing allot of my previous unit on a computer I've learnt they are not very reliable. For the rest of this day i finished of work like mind maps and various other work.

No comments:

Post a Comment