Tuesday, March 15, 2011

campaign

Over the past three weeks i have been exploring many new elements of campaign. Looking into the topic we have to cover of Anti Social Behaviour. I have also looked into what i want my finale anti social behaviour advert to be about, which will be drinking. I decided to choose drinking as after my discussion with PCO Michelle Truffle found out it was the most common offence of anti social behaviour. I have also been sketching and taking photographs for my campaign poster. After taking many photos in school for my campaign poster i decided i did not want to use any for my actual finale poster but they inspired me to have more of an idea on what photo i wanted to create and take. Today i finished of my finale story board for my campaign advert which is on anti social behaviour. This following week i will be filming and editing my advert which will be shown to a local Police officer, and today i have also created my script for my podcast which i decided to aim at an older audience to make people aware on how they should report any evidence of Anti social behaviour to prevent it from harming others in the future. In the half term i was also lucky enough to visit New York city as a part of the media course, the trip taught me a lot about the media world and i was able to see a much wider media selection of things than i have ever seen before. What i have enjoyed the most so far in Campaign is creating my poster as i am look forward to taking some photographs for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment